Thursday, December 6, 2012

WW Weigh-In #48

I seem to have fallen into a terrible pattern of blogging the day after my weigh-ins. Though as long as I'm weighing in, it's all okay, right?

Last week: 187.8 lb
This week: 189.0 lb
Total gained this week: 1.2 lb

And up again we go. Sigh. I blame it on the tin of Quality Street chocolates I bought. I think I need to ban all chocolate from our house. That said, I've only got to lose 4 lb by month's end to hit my revised year-end target. I'm still hopeful I can do it.

Though in four weeks it will be my 52nd weigh-in; in those four weeks, I'd love to drop 4 lb to mark my one-year weigh-in-versary with a small victory. Yeah, I like the sound of that.

I'm really making an effort to exercise more and to get more vegetables, which I'm sure will help. I will get there! 

No comments: