Thursday, September 6, 2012

WW Weigh-In #35

And we go back again:

Last week: 187.2 lb
This week: 189.6 lb
Total gained this week: 2.4 lb

Weight loss target: 181.8 lb
To reach target: 7.8 lb

The Beau and I spend the weekend in Killarney, hiking, canoeing and camping, along with two of our closest friends and their beautiful dogs (pictures and a longer post to come).

One of the main things about being backwoods camping for four days is that the food had to be non-perishable and carb-heavy - I think that is a big reason why I gained weight. Also, the lack of vegetables and other fibre sources caused a, well, backlog in the plumbing, if you catch my drift.

 But we're back in the city now and we've spent the last two days packing for the first part of our staged move (more on that later as well). Slowly but surely life is returning to normal and soon I'll be back on the right weight loss schedule.

No comments: