Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Speaking of stress...

If there is such a thing as a stress gene, I definitely have it. After just writing about getting over the stress of staging the condo, I've already got something new to worry about.

Are you ready for this?

I'm stressing about having to try on wedding gowns in a store. I'm not engaged. I will be marrying the Beau eventually, but nothing has been set. And it will be a formal(ish) wedding and I'll be wearing a wedding dress. That I have to buy from a store. And try on. In front of people.

Makes me nauseous.

I'm just going to add this to the stress I feel about smiling for wedding pictures (or any pictures) because there is no such thing as a good picture of me. And I'm only planning to get married once so if the pictures aren't good, that's it. My double chin worries me a lot but so does seeing photos of me.

Honestly, what would I do without all this stress to keep me company?

No comments: