Wednesday, June 20, 2012

WW Weigh-In #24

Now that's what I'm talking 'bout Willis! Finally moving in the right direction, at the right pace:

Last week: 186.8 lb
This week: 185.8 lb
Total lost this week: 1.0 lb

Weight loss target: 181.8 lb
To reach target: 4.0 lb

One pound down, four to go!

I wasn't able to fit in a workout on Monday BUT I had a great one yesterday (weights and a run - awesome!) and another one today. And my muscles have that lovely day-after soreness to them that I do so love. Though I'm kind of over gaining and losing the same few pounds so maybe that will help me stay on the straight and narrow!

I'll be honest: I haven't been as diligent as I should with my points tracking. I'm discovering that I do know the better choices to make and I'm aware of what I'm eating but I really need to get back to the points. I do just fine until I drink too much on the weekend and need greasy hangover food the day after and then I'm to ashamed to track anything. That said, I always weigh in. I may cheat with the points tracking but I won't cheat with my weigh-ins because that's really only hurting me.

One reason I find weight loss in the summer so hard is because it's the time of year for patios, beer, burgers and ice cream and when it's hot and hazy (and, let's face it, way too humid for human consumption) I become the embodiment of hungry laziness. Of course, the irony is not lost on me, as summer is also the time for bathing suits and less clothing and exposed skin and such. Oh, the paradox I find myself in! Though with a little more will power and some better points tracking, I can get myself out of this.

Yeah. I'm going to do just that!

No comments: