Wednesday, June 13, 2012

WW Weigh-In #23

I had some hopes for this past week, that I might be able to lose a pound or so. Turns out 'twas not to be:

Last week: 185.6 lb
This week: 186.8 lb
Total gained this week: 1.2 lb

Weight loss target: 181.8 lb
To reach target: 5.0 lb

On the plus side I'm almost done with this stupid cold so I can finally get back to being active. And even with the ups-and-downs I've had over the last little while I've been able to consistently keep off 15 lb, so that's something.

But over the past couple of weeks I've fallen into a trap that has caught me before: I eat rich, heavy foods then don't feel like being physical; the rich foods make me crave more so I eat more; this leads to even less exercise; and so on and so forth. So it's back to good foods and physical activity (I'm eating shredded wheat with strawberries as I write this).

I'd still like to hit my next weight loss target by July 4 - wish me luck!

No comments: