Thursday, June 7, 2012

WW Weigh-In #22

Hi guys. Sorry I didn't update yesterday, but I have a good excuse: I'm sick. I've been battling a cold since Sunday but it's the kind of cold that just knocks me out, so I spent yesterday sleeping. (Seriously. I got to bed about 4:30 am Wednesday morning - after work! - and between then and 11:30 pm, I was awake for about six hours.)

I did manage to fit in a weigh-in during those brief waking hours but I didn't have it in me to blog. I'm feeling better today and I'm back at work, so if I can work I can blog, right?

Here's how I did:

Last week: 186.0 lb
This week: 185.6 lb
Total lost this week: 0.4 lb

Weight loss target: 181.8 lb
To reach target: 3.8 lb

I'll be honest, I wasn't expecting a loss at all. I had little exercise this past week and I felt like I was eating constantly, never mind the Southern food dinner I had Saturday night at book club (we read To Kill a Mockingbird, so Southern food was a must!).

Still, any amount lost is a loss and it counts. And now that I'm only 3.8 lb away from my next target, I'm aiming for Four Pounds in Four Weeks. Losing a pound a week is not only completely possible but reasonable and healthy and it helps break down these last four pounds before my goal.

And it just so happens that July 4 will be the scheduled day I'll hit my target, so it's Four Pounds in Four Weeks by July 4th. How great is that!

May the 4th be with me!

No comments: