Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Til tomorrow

I'm a little excited for my weigh in tomorrow, but not because I think I'll have lost gobs of weight. I'm actually anticipating (another) small gain. Vacation was good to my taste buds!

So why excited? Because I finally feel energized enough to really work at getting myself to where I want to be. Maybe it's spring, maybe it's the sunny weather that's coming, maybe it's because of the small gains I've been having, maybe it's even because of my upcoming Zombie Run - but right now I feel incredibly motivated to get rid of this excess weight.

Today is also May 1, so it's a great time to unearth the initial excitement I felt when I started WW. I've also found a few new workout moves I'm eager to try, which should help my legs look better in skirts this summer, even if I can't walk due to sore muscles.

I'll be doing lots of upper body weights to try and get my arms nice and toned and all kinds of squats and lunges and some awesome interval training for my cardio. I've also got this idea in my head that I'll be in a two-piece bathing suit this summer. So, what the hell, I'm going for it!

No comments: