Monday, April 30, 2012

Exciting news!

The Beau and I are officially house hunting! It's a very exciting time for sure. After spending the better part of two years lusting over houses of various size, shape and price we've finally taken the plunge into the market.

The Beau owns the condo we're currently in, so he's been through this process before (albeit six years ago), but it's all new territory to me. We're fortunate because we're able to use the realtor the Beau used to buy his condo and she's a lovely woman who has already sent us a list of potential homes and we're hopefully going to start viewing them this week!

Squee!

The hard part for me is going to be the waiting. I might be a little impatient (okay, a lot impatient) but I know this is a major purchase and that we have to wait for the right one to come along. It's just I want it now! NOW!  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!

All in good time, though. All in good time.

No comments: