Wednesday, March 21, 2012

WW Weigh-in #12

Well, shit:

Last week: 187.8 lb
This week: 189.0 lb
Total gained this week: 1.4 lb

Weight loss target: 181.8 lb
To reach target: 8.2 lb

I've gained almost 2.5 lb these last two weeks. I'd really like to blame it on my menstrual cycle but really, I've eaten like crap. And by like crap, I mean lots of delicious food that caused me to gain 2.4 lb.

But not all hope is lost! I know I can lose the gained weight - and more - because I've proven to myself I can do it. I just need to do what I've been saying I should do for the past two weeks and get back on track. All will be well and I'm even going to go so far and make a prediction: next week, I'll weigh in at 187 even. Two pounds gone. Yeah I said it.

Also, no more Popeye's chicken. In all honesty, that will be the easy part!

No comments: