Wednesday, February 15, 2012

WW Weigh-in #7

It's already weigh-in day again. Where did the week go? I will say I was feeling optimistic on this weigh-in. I felt that I had at least lost the pound I'd gained last week. So did I?

Last week: 192.2 lb
This week: 190.0 lb
Total lost this week: 2.2 lb

Weight loss target: 181.8 lb
To reach target: 8.2 lb

Even better than I'd expected! Though I must say it was a bit bittersweet - I'm so close to getting below 190 lb! Even when on the scale it bounced between 190.0 and 189.9 lb. SO CLOSE. My goal is to get there next week and I should be able to - except this weekend is birthday weekend!

I'm going out for birthday brunch on Saturday morning, out to another friend's birthday party Saturday night, my own birthday dinner Sunday night and then Monday, which is my actual birthday AND a holiday, who knows what the day will bring? But I'll be careful and I'll make sure I get plenty of exercise and all should be good.

Next week, I will get below 190 lb!

No comments: