Thursday, September 8, 2011

Up-Down Challenge Weigh-in #24 and the laziest Wednesday ever

Yesterday was my day off but the Beau was at a sales conference all day and out for dinner with his coworkers, so I didn't have to worry about making dinner.  In fact, I didn't have to worry about anything at all.  I got out of bed at 11:30 (after going to bed at 3 am) and proceeded to sit on the couch and watch Midsomer Murders all day.  We had a backlog of eight episodes recorded on the PVR, so I just watched them all.  And it was glorious.

I did also find time to hop on the scale.  The results?

Last week:  192.4
This week:  191.8

It's only 0.6 lb, but it's a loss.  Woot! 

And it's been a super long week at work so I'm really looking forward to the weekend.  Oh Friday, you are so welcome!

No comments: