Thursday, May 5, 2011

Up-Down Challenge Weihg-in #12 - delayed!

I know it's Thursday but I did weigh myself on Sunday.  It's just I've been SO busy with work that I haven't had time to even think about blogging, let alone put words to screen.  To put it in perspective: I saw the Beau Sunday night; I did not see him awake again until he got home from work yesterday (i.e. Wednesday).  Royal wedding + federal election + dead terrorist = busy times at work.

But that is all behind me, which is good because I need to get back on track with the exercising.  My weigh-in wasn't great: 194 lb, which is up 2 lb.  I'm getting a little fed up with losing and gaining the same 2-3 pounds so I'm really going to buckle down now.  I find that when I get in the habit of running 3x a week my body responds rather nicely and I look good but more importantly I feel good.  That's what i want to strive for because I like feeling good.  And I've pretty much sworn off heels (which makes me so sad - have you SEEN the amazing wedge sandals out there this spring?!) which I think has really helped my legs to not hurt as much during/after my runs. 

I think I'm still a bit away from a 5K though; my lungs can't seem to keep up - yet. 

With any luck, I can get out of work soon too (still here at 6pm) because this girl wants a run!

No comments: