Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Up-Down Challenge Weigh-in #14

Weighed myself tonight and the result?

192.4 lb.  That's a loss of 1.2 lb since my last weigh-in.  I'm not quite going to hit my goal of being below 190 by the long weekend, but I really want to start June at 189 lb.

It's strange, but when I started this, I assumed I'd have reached my goal by now and would be prancing around in new clothes that showed off my slimmer figure.  I'm learning that it's a lot harder than I thought to not just lose weight but consistently lose weight and maintain that weight loss.  I've tried to approach this as making a lifestyle change and I've been doing that (for better or worse) but I'm also wondering if this is as low as I can go.  And that depresses me.

I want to be 170 lb.  I've got 22.4 lb to go.  I've only been able to get down about 8 lb since I started this 14 WEEKS ago.  Am I fooling myself thinking I can lose this much weight?  Or am I just being lazy?

I plan to find out.

No comments: