Sunday, February 27, 2011

Up-Down Challenge Weigh-in #4

It's weigh-in time again!  After stepping on the scale tonight, it appears I'm on a mission to undo all the progress I made in the first two weeks.

Starting weight: 200.2 lb
Week 1: 197.6 lb
Week 2: 195.2 lb
Week 3: 196.0 lb
Week 4: 196.4 lb

Balls.  That's +0.4 lb from last week.  Sigh.

Although I think I've got a good idea what's going on:

- I've been lax about my eating habits this past week
- I think I've been having the PMS this past week as well, with the bloating and such
- yesterday, after a wonderful day at the Science Centre, I had Chinese take-out that (I think) was fairly sodium-heavy and (I know) was rather high g.i.

So it's time to get back to where I was when I started this, paying attention, making the right choices and not taking my initial success for granted.

I've also felt crummy all day, which could be contributed to the wine I had last night but which I think is also from the salty food I ate yesterday.  I keep downing the water but I just can't get myself to feel better.  If it weren't for the Oscars tonight it would be an early night.

...and maybe I won't be having that celebration donut...

No comments: