Sunday, December 5, 2010

The kitty

Twice this weekend, my kitty woke me up with her snoring.  The first time was in the middle of the night on Friday; not only did she wake me up but her snoring was enough to keep me from falling back asleep.  I actually had to reach across to the Beau's pillow (where she was curled up) and shake her awake so she would stop.  She woke me up again early this morning, but it was late enough that instead of waking her up, I just cuddled up to her and we both dozed happily.

She was clearly exhausted from sleeping all night (sleeping can be very tiring) so she slept all day today, including a time when she curled up on the Beau's ugly Christmas sweater that I was (trying to) uglify. 
The green peeking out from underneath her is the tree I embroidered on the sweater.  It's coming along nicely.

No comments: