Monday, April 26, 2010

One small problem

I know what my problem is: I am lazy.  There are so many things that I could have completed by now - written that novel, knitted that sweater, lost that weight, organized that yarn - but I'm lazy.  There is no other excuse. 


I have no problem doing things when I have to do them.  I get my work done on time and I clean before company comes over and I can finish a crossword puzzle like no one's business.  But if I don't have a time line, if I don't have to get something done, if I don't really REALLY want to do something, then I just...don't. 


I could say it's because I just want to stretch things out, make them last longer, have more time to enjoy them.  But no.  It's because I'm lazy, simple as that.

I'm not sure what the second line says; I just like the kitty.

No comments: