Tuesday, August 19, 2008

It's big news I tell ya

awe-some: (adjective) Slang: very impressive.

Eeep. I've been rather tardy of late. My excuse is vacation. I was in good ol' Parry Sound last week and it was lovely. I had originally planned to blog while I was up there but days were spent at the beach and evenings were spent watching the Olympics and drinking wine with Mom. Much too fun to pass up for silly old blogging.

But I'm back now and I've got news. Big news. Awesome news. Super-dee-duper-tastic news.

I start my new job with Chatelaine on August 26.

It still really hasn't sunk in and I almost don't believe it, but it's true. Li'l ol' me at Chatelaine. How cool is that?!?!?!!??!?! Aah. Things are pretty good right about now.

2 comments:

Ghostface Knittah said...

Nice work, kid! Congrats!

Tammy said...

Ahhhhhhh!!! I'm screaming in excitement for you!! Congratulations. I hope it's everything you're hoping for.