Friday, April 25, 2008

Something or other

un-de-fined: (adjective) not given meaning or significance, as by a definition; not defined or explained

I'm in one of those moods where I feel the need to blog, yet don't really have anything relevant to blog, but still come to the blog and post anyways.

(Pause: Mom's calling)

I always like talking to my mom. Sometimes she drives me a little nuts (mothers are supposed to do that, right?) but mostly she's good people. We came to a realization tonight: I'm growing up. We determined this when I said that sleeping until 10:00 am on Saturdays felt like sleeping in too late.

She also told me about my brother spilling primer all over the floor. He was afraid of her reaction. But as it was an accident and he cleaned most of it up, he remains alive.

And in random gym moments: this girl who always works out in jeans and All-Stars was there again tonight (working out in jeans and All-Stars) and kept checking herself out in the mirrors and then she sat on one of the weight machines and proceeded to read some celebrity mag. She was there while I used FOUR different machines. Then she left, but left all her magazines behind. I just don't get it.

No comments: