Sunday, February 24, 2008

And the Oscar goes to...

Os-car: (trademark) one of a group of statuettes awarded annually by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences for achievements in motion-picture production and performance.

My Oscar recap (in no particular order):

- I love Jon Stewart. I really do.
- Honestly, The Rock as a presenter? Pauly Shore must have been busy.
- Jeanne Beker should NEVER be allowed on the red carpet every again. She made Ryan Seacrest look good.
- Jennifer Hudson needs to learn how to read a teleprompter. And she has huge boobies.
- Amy Adams can sing!
- No Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton or Nicole Richie. I'll take my small victories where I can get them.
- Tilda Swinton looked really bad. I mean, really bad. But she gave a great acceptance speech.
- The Coen brothers gave a kinda crappy acceptance speech for Best Adapted Screenplay.
- But Ethan Coen was funny when accepting the Best Director award.
- Diablo Cody seems really cool and I want to have coffee with her.
- I really want to see No Country for Old Men, but I want to read the book first.
- I really should have entered an Oscar pool, because that would have made the show more interesting.

No comments: