Monday, December 24, 2007

Blech

freak out: (noun) A sudden and apparently causeless change or turn of events.

This is the day the world almost ended.
This is the day Burger King discontinued the Whopper.






Holy crap, it's just a fast food hamburger. Now, I have enjoyed a Whopper before, but I would be just fine if it were to disappear. While I'm tempted to go on some diatribe about fast food and obesity and poor eating habits and Canada vs. the United States and sodium and fat levels, I'll leave well enough alone. All I can say is after Burger King was deemed to be the worst for trans fat in their food, maybe getting rid of the Whopper would be all right.

And even though I know that's not going to happen, at least I'm not like the dude int he video (voice only) who became a man when he finished his first Whopper. Egad.

No comments: